Cocoa – The Weight Loss Superfood
Cocoa helps you lose weight in a number of ways. First, it improves your body’s ability to metabolize fat and use it as energy. Second, cocoa suppress your appetite, which means you’ll eat less calories. Third, cocoa helps regulate healthy cholesterol levels. Lastly, cocoa nourishes your mind so you can stick to your decisions. Smarter, healthier, and slimmer – what an incredible superfood.
The Cocoa in IQ²
Nourish Your Willpower
monthly subscriptionconsumer’s choice
WHAT’S DIFFERENT IN IQ²
iQ² is a combination of powerful natural brain vitamins and cocoa flavanols that integrate your body and mind to help you achieve long-lasting successful weight loss.
Decades of clinical studies that show the natural ingredients in iQ² are totally safe and effective over the long run. Each ingredient is backed by multiple studies from prestigious hospitals and universities such as Harvard University, Columbia University, and the NIH (U.S.A. National Institutes of Health).
(Improves circulation, memory, focus and energy. Nature’s most powerful antioxidant and the ideal brain food)
(The brain’s fuel for enhancing memory, focus and learning capacity. Also fights age related memory loss)
(Improves focus, stamina, and short-term memory. Also boosts mood, confidence and willpower)
(Boosts memory, alertness and mental stamina by improving blood flow and energy production)
(Helps memory and recall. It may be twice as effective as the currently available medications for Alzheimer’s)
(Increases energy and mental clarity. A natural and safe source of caffeine, it can also improve mood and curb food cravings)
iQ² is a combination of powerful natural brain vitamins and cocoa flavanols that optimizes your brain’s ‘processing power and mental performance.*
See if iQ² is right for you:
Based on your input our smart quiz has recoginized that iQ² perfects fits your criteria type. To limited number of quiz particpants we are giving special coupon to get started.
Are you a man or a woman?
- I’m a Man
- I’m a Woman
What’s your age?
When it comes to BODY SHAPE, men in their 60‘s tend to be in one of two categories. How would you describe your body shape?
- Apple: I hold excess weight around my midsection.
- Proportional: My body is well-proportioned, without excess weight in any particular area.
When it comes to FOOD CRAVINGS, men with an apple-shaped figure who are looking to lose weight tend to fall into one of four categories. Which of the following best describes you?
- Carbs: Including breads, pasta, and salty junk food. Sometimes it even feels like I’m addicted.
- Sweets & Sugar: While I may crave carbs, I specifically crave sweets and sugar.
- Chocolate: I specifically have cravings for chocolate.
- None: I don’t really have any strong cravings for the above.
When it comes to your EATING HABITS, men who have a tendency to get sweets & sugar cravings tend to fall into one of two categories. Which of the following best describes you?
- Hungry After Meals: After I eat a full meal, I’m often still hungry – and I think about food often.
- Full After Meals: I’m usually full after eating a meal – and don’t really think about food between meals.
When it comes to STRESS, men who are usually full after meals, tend to fall in one of three categories. Which of the following best describes you?
- Under Stress: I often feel like I’m under stress.
- Stress & Sweets: I often feel like I’m under stress, and when I do, I snack on sweets.
- Low Stress: I don’t really feel like I’m under stress.
Men who are not under stress can sometimes experience the following. Which of the following better describes you?
- I’m often tired even after a full night’s sleep. And I can be irritable if I miss a meal.
- I generally feel well rested and missing a meal doesn’t affect my mood.
Do you feel like you have a tendency to be forgetful or have trouble concentrating on tasks?
Lastly, do you smoke or are you exposed to excessive smog or pollution on a regular basis?
Enter your E-mail address to get the result.
monthly subscriptionconsumer’s choice